Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy, happy Wednesday!  Last week seemed to fly by, so of course it seems that this week is passing at a turtle's pace.  I guess that is alright since it makes me at least feel like I have that much more time to get things ready for Baby Jack's arrival (I wonder if he will be Jack or Baby Jack for a while after he is born)!  Here's what I'm loving today!
I'm LOVING the diaper bag I ordered.  The strap is adjustable, it came with neat accessories, and it has DOTS!  It does look slightly girly, but I will be the one carrying it, so that is alright.  My goal was to get something somewhat neutral, and I sort of accomplished that.
I'm LOVING this keepsake artwork I found on etsy!  CoCoStineDesigns is the name of the store, and it can be found HERE! There are several other designs I like - and in fact, I may have to order one of the designs as an anniversary present for the mister.  I definitely want to order something like this one day - it would have mine and Brad's birthdays, our anniversary, and then the kids' birthdays.  So sweet!
I'm LOVING all the ideas I am finding for Washii tape!  I have ordered some from two different sites and can't wait for it to arrive!  I love this idea of using it on a planner (i.e. my erin condren planner) and using a different color for each member of the family.  Organization makes me happy.
I'm LOVING this idea too!  Using the washii tape on clothespins and then using those with a line set up to show off kids' artwork!
...doesn't that look cute? It kind of dresses it up!  For the tutorial, visit One Dog Woof!
I'm LOVING that I have a list of the Regal Cinemas summer movies!  They show movies at 10:00 on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings for one dollar per person.  Amazing, right?! I am going to try to take Katie to a few before Jack arrives.  And I'm thinking that might be a good thing for Brad to do with her after Jack's arrival!  Want to see if there is a theater participating that is close to you?  Go {here} and you can search by your zip code!
I'm LOVING this sweet girl, of course.  I know everybody has off days and BOY did she have one yesterday.  She just would NOT listen and for some reason she has been just crazy and so rough lately!  Just in time to have a newborn in the house, right??  The only thing I can come up with is that she is off her typical routine because she has the end of her mother's day out and doesn't start the summer session until June 5.  I think that is really an outlet for her to socialize and get energy out.  Whew - hoping today is a better today!  At least she's cute :)
What are YOU loving today?? Link up HERE!


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I love that etsy keepsake thing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from 5 Minutes for Mom on FB! I want to do one of those pictures with all my kiddos on it! That diaper bag is super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff here. I wish a movie theater near us did that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe I love that diaper bag! It is super cute & I also love the dates! I found a similar one as well & I told myself that I was gonna do it to put in the house :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the idea of tape in the calendar - so smart! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete