Monday, October 22, 2012

Pancakes and Pumpkins: Our Fall Tradition

Man am I behind on posting!  Over a week ago (not this past weekend but the weekend before), we did our annual fall outing.  It was so fun!  And I remember last year wondering if we would be a family of 4 for this year's fun...and we were!  We started our morning with brunch at Puckett's - Katie was so excited about her Mickey pancake!
After we stuffed ourselves, we headed to Gentry's Farm for more fun!  We took the annual picture on the truck - and I loved seeing BOTH kids on it this year!  These two pictures were my favorite...

Katie loved playing in the corn...
And here is Katie's cutie pie dress...I love the chevron pumpkin!
And here is Daddy and his girl!
Katie ran and ran and ran while we were there...
She also loved the slides there!
And she did the tire swing for the first time this year...I wish this picture were more in focus!
And we cannot forget about this little pumpkin!
After we did the hayride, someone offered to take a family picture...love it!
And we put the pumpkins out once we got home...I loved letting Jack really get to explore his wee pumpkin.  He even chewed on the stem a little bit (he didn't like it)!
This past week, we ran by a local produce place that has the prettiest mums - I love getting our front door ready for fall!  Here is Katie while she was helping me decide what color flowers to get...
And here is our front door ready for fall!



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. The picture of Katie on the tire swing is ADORABLE even if it is a tad out of focus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like SUCH a fun time!! Loving Katie's dress- adorable!!

    ReplyDelete