Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My First Fix!

So I had been hearing about Stitch Fix for a while and wanted to try it.  But I never thought of it!  Finally, my friend Jenny tried it and sent me pics of what she got - I loved it!  So I signed up, filled out the questionnaire (style preferences, height, weight, sizes, budget, etc), linked up my Pinterest style board, and scheduled my first "fix" - yay!

I got it in the mail last Monday and could hardly wait to see what was inside.  It was nicely packaged and folded very neatly!  I had asked for pieces for the transition from summer to fall and told them I really liked chevron!  Oh, and I mentioned I usually wear workout clothes so I am always ready to exercise - plus the fact that I am a momma.  And this is what I got!  Well, this and some jeans I was not a fan of - rhinestones on the rear...I don't need more attention in that area :)
The chevron top was so great, but I feel like it just hung on me - if it had been a little more fitted under the bust area, I would have kept it!  And the blue cardigan was a little too snug for my liking.  And I have a necklace similar to the one they sent.

So this is the piece I kept - the striped slouchy top.  It is SO soft and comfy!  And I love that it can be dressed down (workout pants) or dressed up (jeans/leggings) with a cute necklace and earrings too!
I loved how easy returns were - they send a big envelope that you put all of the returns in and you drop it in a blue USPS box within three days of receiving it.  And then you log in and provide feedback on each item and let them know what you are keeping and what you are returning.  AMAZING!  If you keep all 5 pieces (they send 5 per fix), you get a discount.  And when you schedule your fix, you pay $20 for the stylist fee.  But that amount go towards the item(s) that you keep!  Pretty awesome!

I can't wait to schedule my next fix and see what they send!  I'd love a maxi dress.  Or a button tab sleeve tunic top - with polka dots would be an extra bonus...ha!  If you think you may want to check it out, sign up {here}!  I don't think you'll be disappointed!  Personal shopping with a stylist all from your computer...sounds pretty amazing, right??  Plus a fun package in the mail is always something to look forward to!  If you do sign up, let me know what you get!  I love seeing what they send and what people end up keeping!  Happy shopping!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment